HAARP, or "The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program", has been the target of conspiracy theorists for some time now. Even History channel did an episode about it. But one of my favorite exposes on the subject came from Jesse "The Body" Ventura, former governer of Minnesota. The basic theory right now is that HAARP was responsible for some pretty significant distaster event. People are buzzing about the earthquakes in China and Haiti.
So what is HAARP? Well watch the video below and see for yourself.
2/14/10 - 2/21/10
- TV crook Kevin Trudeau off to jail!
- Meet the inventor of the snowboard!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 patch 1.09 LIVE in ...
- Star Trek Online review round-up analysis.
- Star Trek Online 2/19/10 patch notes.
- Avatar Blu-Ray gets a release date!
- Avatar's Na'vi join the Palestinians against Israe...
- ABC explains LOST's "flash sideways"!
- Star Trek Online buddy key program goes LIVE!
- Star Trek Online 2/18/10 patch notes!
- Halo Reach: Once more unto the breach.
- Star Trek Online XBOX 360 gamepad keybinds!
- 2K refuses to fix Bioshock 2 FOV issue.
- Uncharted 2 update 1.05 LIVE!
- Another Snooki pic hits the net...
- Free movie of the week: Assassin's Creed: Lineage!...
- Centurion trailer in HD!
- Best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 killstreak ever...
- What is the HAARP? Ask Jesse Ventura!
- Fan made Thudercats movie trailer is AWESOME!
- Pirahna 3D trailer debuts, hilarity ensues.
- Bioware reveals Taris in The Old Republic
- Deadliest Catch plans Capt. Harris tribute
- Star Trek Online Valentines downtime...
- ▼ 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 (24)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ► 2006 (272)