It seems Kevin Trudeau can't stay out of trouble with the law. His entire history with the federal government comes from investigations of crookery. Basically he knowingly hocks products on television he knows to be fake, and most importantly "cures" for just about everything that he knows do not work. Every time the man is on television he is trying to steal your money.
So to this I say HOW DARE YOU media for even calling this criminal a "pitchman". If you think Trudeau is pitchman, you have no idea what a real pitchman is.
That being said, look for this criminal to continue to be a crook despite even more jail time.
2/14/10 - 2/21/10
- TV crook Kevin Trudeau off to jail!
- Meet the inventor of the snowboard!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 patch 1.09 LIVE in ...
- Star Trek Online review round-up analysis.
- Star Trek Online 2/19/10 patch notes.
- Avatar Blu-Ray gets a release date!
- Avatar's Na'vi join the Palestinians against Israe...
- ABC explains LOST's "flash sideways"!
- Star Trek Online buddy key program goes LIVE!
- Star Trek Online 2/18/10 patch notes!
- Halo Reach: Once more unto the breach.
- Star Trek Online XBOX 360 gamepad keybinds!
- 2K refuses to fix Bioshock 2 FOV issue.
- Uncharted 2 update 1.05 LIVE!
- Another Snooki pic hits the net...
- Free movie of the week: Assassin's Creed: Lineage!...
- Centurion trailer in HD!
- Best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 killstreak ever...
- What is the HAARP? Ask Jesse Ventura!
- Fan made Thudercats movie trailer is AWESOME!
- Pirahna 3D trailer debuts, hilarity ensues.
- Bioware reveals Taris in The Old Republic
- Deadliest Catch plans Capt. Harris tribute
- Star Trek Online Valentines downtime...
- ▼ 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 (24)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ► 2006 (272)