Funny and weird news today out of the Palestinian protests of Israel. It appears several Na'vi have come from Pandora to join the fight! WTF? Are these idiots serious?
Let me put this in perspective. Imagine showing up to a protest dressed as Spock, Darth Vader, Garfield the cat, or Charlie Brown...GOOD GRIEF!
On the bright side, the brightly painted idiots managed to get front page exposure on the biggest news site on the net. No, not mine silly lol...CNN.com.
James Cameron, are you seeing this shit?
2/14/10 - 2/21/10
- TV crook Kevin Trudeau off to jail!
- Meet the inventor of the snowboard!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 patch 1.09 LIVE in ...
- Star Trek Online review round-up analysis.
- Star Trek Online 2/19/10 patch notes.
- Avatar Blu-Ray gets a release date!
- Avatar's Na'vi join the Palestinians against Israe...
- ABC explains LOST's "flash sideways"!
- Star Trek Online buddy key program goes LIVE!
- Star Trek Online 2/18/10 patch notes!
- Halo Reach: Once more unto the breach.
- Star Trek Online XBOX 360 gamepad keybinds!
- 2K refuses to fix Bioshock 2 FOV issue.
- Uncharted 2 update 1.05 LIVE!
- Another Snooki pic hits the net...
- Free movie of the week: Assassin's Creed: Lineage!...
- Centurion trailer in HD!
- Best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 killstreak ever...
- What is the HAARP? Ask Jesse Ventura!
- Fan made Thudercats movie trailer is AWESOME!
- Pirahna 3D trailer debuts, hilarity ensues.
- Bioware reveals Taris in The Old Republic
- Deadliest Catch plans Capt. Harris tribute
- Star Trek Online Valentines downtime...
- ▼ 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 (24)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ► 2006 (272)