Ok, file this one under "sad panda" folks. It seems the guys over at 2K Games could give to craps less about the FOV issue with Bioshock 2. PC gamers, particularly the 16:10 crowd (like myself), have been having widescreen issues non stop. 2K responded by adding a patch that "Fixed an issue where the resolution would change on its own if entering gameplay in a 16:10 resolution on a native 16:10 monitor", and by shooting down hopes of a FOV fix.
2K employee "Tech Kris" had this to say recently. "Please note the FOV will not change from 75, and we do not plan to change it". Highly dissapointing. Anyhow, for those wanting a workaround, there are a few methods out there. None of the methods are a perfect fix, however, and are to be used at your own risk.
In the meantime, feel free to head on over to the 2K forums and cuss the company out, and show your disgust in our comments.
2/14/10 - 2/21/10
- TV crook Kevin Trudeau off to jail!
- Meet the inventor of the snowboard!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 patch 1.09 LIVE in ...
- Star Trek Online review round-up analysis.
- Star Trek Online 2/19/10 patch notes.
- Avatar Blu-Ray gets a release date!
- Avatar's Na'vi join the Palestinians against Israe...
- ABC explains LOST's "flash sideways"!
- Star Trek Online buddy key program goes LIVE!
- Star Trek Online 2/18/10 patch notes!
- Halo Reach: Once more unto the breach.
- Star Trek Online XBOX 360 gamepad keybinds!
- 2K refuses to fix Bioshock 2 FOV issue.
- Uncharted 2 update 1.05 LIVE!
- Another Snooki pic hits the net...
- Free movie of the week: Assassin's Creed: Lineage!...
- Centurion trailer in HD!
- Best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 killstreak ever...
- What is the HAARP? Ask Jesse Ventura!
- Fan made Thudercats movie trailer is AWESOME!
- Pirahna 3D trailer debuts, hilarity ensues.
- Bioware reveals Taris in The Old Republic
- Deadliest Catch plans Capt. Harris tribute
- Star Trek Online Valentines downtime...
- ▼ 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 (24)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ► 2006 (272)