So by now everyone knows that the Wii pre-orders begin tomorrow morning. However, what you may not know is that allocation numbers are really low. Nintendo recently announced that 2 million Wii's would be made ready for launch, with the majority hitting the US. However, gameStop/EB managers nationwide are now reporting that stores will actually get as few as 8 per store, and as many as 16. Yeah, you read that right... The same allocation as PS3.
This is puzzling to say the least. We are surprised to see the small allocations on this console, and have to wonder where all the Wii's are going.
Stay tuned as we dig deeper into this story!
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
10/8/06 - 10/15/06
- Wii allocation numbers don't match Nintendo's 2 mi...
- PS3 auctions out of control on E-Bay!
- PSU beta update!
- Two more contests for you to enter!
- Volition dev hints at imminent Saints Row patch re...
- Tito Ortiz in love with Jenna Jameson! (explicit c...
- Long time no see Rated-M fans
- Did you camp out overnight for your PS3?
- Sony/E-Bay update!
- PSU beta DELAYED!
- Fanboyism reaches a whole new level of stupidity!
- E-Bay removing PS3 auctions!
- PS3 hits E-Bay, you won't believe the price!
- More Phantasy Star Universe news
- Claim your PSU account name NOW!
- Rated-M Recommends: "Ninjai: the Little Ninja"
- ▼ 10/8/06 - 10/15/06 (16)