Today, GameStops and EBGames nationwide began their PS3 reserves. $100 down and only 8-16 per store. People camped out over night, they sold out immediately.
Just a mere few hours later, PS3's have hit E-Bay, with a $2000 price tag...and this is just the beginning...imagine when it gets closer to Christmas! Oh, come on! You KNEW this was gonna happen!
Check out one of the auctions HERE!
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
10/8/06 - 10/15/06
- Wii allocation numbers don't match Nintendo's 2 mi...
- PS3 auctions out of control on E-Bay!
- PSU beta update!
- Two more contests for you to enter!
- Volition dev hints at imminent Saints Row patch re...
- Tito Ortiz in love with Jenna Jameson! (explicit c...
- Long time no see Rated-M fans
- Did you camp out overnight for your PS3?
- Sony/E-Bay update!
- PSU beta DELAYED!
- Fanboyism reaches a whole new level of stupidity!
- E-Bay removing PS3 auctions!
- PS3 hits E-Bay, you won't believe the price!
- More Phantasy Star Universe news
- Claim your PSU account name NOW!
- Rated-M Recommends: "Ninjai: the Little Ninja"
- ▼ 10/8/06 - 10/15/06 (16)