Guerrilla Games released a statement regarding the horrid controls of Killzone 2, and it is not gonna make you happy. Basically GG is telling you all to fuck off, it's all in your head.
"After carefully looking into this, reading the posts, talking to a lot of you directly and analysing the controls at GG we have come to the conclusion that there are no changes required to the system. If at all, any changes to the controls would put the majority of people who have not had problems or have adapted out of whack, which may be more serious. Killzone 2 is a weighty, slower, more tactical first person experience that focuses on immersion. It is not a twitchy, split-second gun-wielding experience like some shooters. Also, the online experience is quicker as we’ve made the controls and animations a little faster during design.
I want to thank you all for your often constructive feedback, both positive and negative and we’ll continue to take it all on board to help us make better games."
So there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth. No fix, fuck us. However, Lair had issues that it's devs said wouldn't be fixed or "patched", and look what happened. To me, the above response sounds arrogant and stubborn, and I hope you angry gamers out there give them a piece of your mind! Stay tuned for more!
- ► 2010 (59)
3/1/09 - 3/8/09
- All new Star Trek trailer hits the net!
- Christian Bale rant: Batman Edition!
- Twilight Saga: New Moon posters! Real?
- Depp's Public Enemies poster hits the net!
- Set photos from Zombie's H2 leaked!
- All new Terminator Salvation trailer LEAKED!
- Amazing virtuoso plays Final Fantasy on two guitar...
- One day later, Killzone 2 devs changed their mind ...
- Killzone devs make a statement about the horrid co...
- More photo leaks for Cameron's Avatar!
- Rob Zombie releases new images from H2!
- District 9 Viral campaign kicks up!
- Ninja Assassin is COMING!
- Killzone 2 booster stats to be wiped? Official sta...
- ▼ 3/1/09 - 3/8/09 (14)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ► 2006 (272)