So how many of you out ther have had the situation where you are getting into PC Gaming, and you aren't too sure what games you can or can't play? Sometimes the minimum/recommended requirements can be a bit too vague...like can my graphics card support this? Do I have enough ram really? Well I have your solution. http://www.windowsgaming.com . Basically what this site does is check your system to see what exactly you have, then you can search for a particular game and it will let you know if your system meets the minimum or recommended requirements. It's been a godsend for me. I haven't wasted money wondering if my system can support it or not. So there you go have fun!
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
9/3/06 - 9/10/06
- Official statement about Saints Row DLC problems!
- Saints Row developer talks about the patch!
- Oblivion cheap at Wal-Mart!
- PC Gaming help has arrived!
- Coca-Cola done GTA style!
- Rated-M.com and the 1up.com Podcast!
- New Dead Rising DLC info!
- Super Paper Mario Wii??
- No Euro PS3 until March 07, and other PS3 problems...
- PS3 to have huge load times?
- Gears of War and Crackdown dates are OFFICIAL!
- Saints Row DLC update!
- EXCLUSIVE Wii and PS3 Kiosk news!
- Saints Row to get a major patch, cheaters are scre...
- Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead...
- NDS Lite MP3 Player...Coming Soon?
- Saints Row DLC Videos!
- ▼ 9/3/06 - 9/10/06 (17)