Rated-M breaks yet another story, this time concerning the Nintendo Wii and the Sony PS3. According to GameStop/EB Inc., the two systems will have in store kiosks at the end of October. That would place the PS3 on display a few weeks before launch. We also believe that Nintendo will now choose a November launch, so that would put Wii out there for play testing early as well.
There is still no word as to what game or demo will be running on either system, but in marketing materials, the Wii was running Wii Sports. The PS3 looked to be running a generic mock-up.
You can be sure that as soon as we dig deeper into this, we will bring you the skinny. As always, stay tuned to rated-M for the hottest news!
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
9/3/06 - 9/10/06
- Official statement about Saints Row DLC problems!
- Saints Row developer talks about the patch!
- Oblivion cheap at Wal-Mart!
- PC Gaming help has arrived!
- Coca-Cola done GTA style!
- Rated-M.com and the 1up.com Podcast!
- New Dead Rising DLC info!
- Super Paper Mario Wii??
- No Euro PS3 until March 07, and other PS3 problems...
- PS3 to have huge load times?
- Gears of War and Crackdown dates are OFFICIAL!
- Saints Row DLC update!
- EXCLUSIVE Wii and PS3 Kiosk news!
- Saints Row to get a major patch, cheaters are scre...
- Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead...
- NDS Lite MP3 Player...Coming Soon?
- Saints Row DLC Videos!
- ▼ 9/3/06 - 9/10/06 (17)