We have been following this story since day one, when we broke the news to you guys. We reported that the content for Saints Row wouldn't show to other people online, and we wanted to find out why. Well today, a developer at Volition finally gave me an official statement:
"It will work when it needs to. I'll say it officially, in bold text: You probably shouldn't use the DLC until it's officially released.
It's not available everywhere, for one (for instance, you can't get it in Illinois) - and it's been released prematurely. We're not mad at people for having it- we just want them to understand that it won't function properly until it's officially released, and it's because it wasn't planned to be released at this time."
Thank you to Volition for finally clearing this issue up.
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
9/3/06 - 9/10/06
- Official statement about Saints Row DLC problems!
- Saints Row developer talks about the patch!
- Oblivion cheap at Wal-Mart!
- PC Gaming help has arrived!
- Coca-Cola done GTA style!
- Rated-M.com and the 1up.com Podcast!
- New Dead Rising DLC info!
- Super Paper Mario Wii??
- No Euro PS3 until March 07, and other PS3 problems...
- PS3 to have huge load times?
- Gears of War and Crackdown dates are OFFICIAL!
- Saints Row DLC update!
- EXCLUSIVE Wii and PS3 Kiosk news!
- Saints Row to get a major patch, cheaters are scre...
- Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead...
- NDS Lite MP3 Player...Coming Soon?
- Saints Row DLC Videos!
- ▼ 9/3/06 - 9/10/06 (17)