We all hate those stupid banner ads that try to fool you into clicking on them. Then there are the annoying ones with the looped video clips of people dancing horribly. But this has got the be by far the most tasteless and exploitative banner ad yet. Click on the below photo to see the animated image.
As you can see, this sad excuse for a banner ad is already trying to fool you into a click by asking a question you never get to answer. And while the question is valid, the giant syringe pointing at Chris Benoit's head, which then turns into a skull, is just in bad taste, and downright rude.
The link took us to yourgiftpro.com, one of those scam sites that trick you into signing up for offers with the promise of items you never receive. We have contacted yourgiftpro.com for comment, but they never got back to us.
- ► 2010 (59)
6/24/07 - 7/1/07
- The exploitation of the Benoit murders begins...
- WWE's sorded history of dead professional wrestler...
- Another update on the Benoit tragedy...WWE apologi...
- More info about benoit case, and what will happen ...
- Another Benoit update, more disturbing details.
- A layout of the events in the Benoit Murder-Suicid...
- WWE wrestler Chris benoit and family found dead, y...
- ▼ 6/24/07 - 7/1/07 (7)
- ► 2006 (272)