Bethesda is adding a wealth of new spells on Thursday for Oblivion. The mod called "Spell Tomes" will be priced at 0.99 cents and will include 100 + new spell books. So put on your dungeon dwelling gear, it's time to find those new spells! The information below was taken directly from Bethesda's website.
Spell Tomes - DLC4
This pack adds “Spell Tomes” to the world’s random treasure. These books grant you wondrous and powerful magic spells, just by reading them! Now Mages will also gain instant benefits by treasure hunting. Friend and foe alike will bow in awe before your power.
* Hundreds of new spell-giving books
* All the most useful basic spells covered
* Low level and high level spells available
* Many new powerful spells with multiple effects added
* Extremely powerful new spells that are balanced with slightly detrimental effects to lower the cost in Magicka
* Find Spell Tomes in dungeons all over Cyrodiil
* Spend less time and money arming yourself with the spells you want and need
Here are just a few of the new spells obtained from Spell Tomes:
Blink: A low-level invisibility spell to get you out of trouble.
Baltham's Insight: a short duration but long range detect life spell.
Shield Wall: Fortify Heavy Armor and Shield effect.
Night Form: Powerful Invisibility and Fortify Sneak, and take Sun damage, which reduces Magicka cost to cast.
Pride of Hirstaang: Fortify Strength, Resist Frost, and Summon a Bear.
Orum’s Aquatic Escape: Invisibility, Night-Eye, and Water-breathing.
Elemental Blast: A powerful offensive spell with: Fire damage, Frost damage, and Shock damage.
Magicka Vortex: Absorb Magicka, Weakness to Magic 25% and Stunted Magicka.
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
- ▼ 8/27/06 - 9/3/06 (9)