Imagine this. You are sitting in your living room, you have no surround sound system, you don't even have one of those awesome rocking chairs with the speakers built in. So what's a man to do to get a little boost in sound? Well, with Japan and Nintendo on the job I think I have the answer for you right here. Enter the Nintendo franchise speakers. You can plug these bad boys into a Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, iPod, or any other handheld/equipment that accepts a headphone jack. With these nifty speakers not only can you get better sound then with the tinny gameboy speakers, but you could look stylish doing it. Either that or your girlfriend will kick you out of the relationship immediately. But who cares when you have a realistic Pow brick pumping out your sound for you?! This is a simple footnote in the bizarre world of Nintendo branded merchandise. Unfortunately, at the time of this article, http://www.lik-sang.com was sold out of said speakers, however they do normally carry them so keep an eye out for these rare treats!
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2007 (128)
8/20/06 - 8/27/06
- Asian DVD Club makes a triumphant return!
- Home of the Underdogs repeats!
- Huge Final Fantasy V Advance Preview
- News from Blizzard
- Game of the Month: Crackdown
- Viva Pinata Spectacular!
- Free video game soundtracks from RareWare!
- XBOX Live GamerCard as a forum sig!
- XBOX 360 Error Codes - a definitive guide!
- Some big XBL updates...
- Snakes on a Plane lands in theatres
- Crazy insane video game Japanese gadget time!!!
- Rated-M revised!
- To hear the planet cry
- ▼ 8/20/06 - 8/27/06 (14)