Some great Halo 3 screenshots!

Posted by Jason Triplett Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Now that Halo 3 is out, I haven't done much else but play it. This is aying something, because the last two didn't "grab" me like this one did.

Rather than give yet another review set somewhere in the 9's, I'll just share some of my favorite screenshots! Bungie's new theater feature is one that should be put into all action games. I have had so much fun messing with the films and screens. Whether it is a replay from an awesome multi-player match, or me just goofing off in single player, it has been great fun. Here are some of mine.

The fact is, Joe picked the wrong time to take a smoke break!



When Harry's grenade met Sally's grenade...



John Woo style bitches!



Bob took the song "I believe I can fly" literally.



There you have it. If you'd like to see the rest of my screenshots, or anything else I've been doing in Halo 3, visit my Bungie.Net profile at the link below!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Kanemura

0 comments

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10